On the recent Nicolas Cage influx…
A friend and I had a Nic Cage marathon on New Years Eve, and I somehow ended up completely obsessed.
I admire his dedication to the art of bad film-making and how he goes all out for his roles, no matter how ridiculous he looks.
I have 3 New Years resolutions:
1.) Watch every Nicolas Cage movie ever.
2.) Lead a Nic Cage appreciation lifestyle.
3.) Steal the Declaration of Independence.
So the first two mean you’ll probably see Nic pop up on this tumblr from time to time. I’m working my way through his films and I’ll probably .gif all of them. It won’t be every day of course, so this shouldn’t really impact this tumblr’s main purpose as an ASOIAF blog.
Also, I realize the fact that I post the .gifs in text posts might be rather annoying but that’s because of the size limit on photo posts, which is 500 KB. If you see .gif photo sets where .gifs are really shitty quality or only have parts of the image moving it’s probably because they are trying to keep it under 500 KB. And I would rather just post quality .gifs in a text post, soooo.
I hope you all open your hearts and minds to the beauty of Nicolas Cage! He is perfection and we are blessed that he is willing to share his talents with the world.
- likeabear likes this
- digitalmeowmix likes this
- dianaofnails likes this
- kaitymh likes this
- blackbarth likes this
- occasionalmadness reblogged this from winteriscomingbitch and added:
- doomquasar said: … can we talk about how Drive Angry is amazing? I hope you talk about how Drive Angry is amazing. CAN. I. JUST. SAY. I LOVED IT.
- quixoticstarkandrobotic likes this
- zitterberg likes this
- greywanderlust likes this
- sluttymaid said: DRIVE ANGRY UGH SO MANY FEELINGS
- sluttymaid likes this
- estelio likes this
- withregardto reblogged this from freibiergesicht and added:
- citylightscomebackinjune said: I will be thinking of you when I get stupid drunk at the Drive-In while watching Ghost Rider 2. It’s five minutes from the Mexican border with cheap food and a van that I pass by on my way to the concessions stand that always smells like pot.
- ibingeonbonbons likes this
- totalefinsternis likes this
- nanceinmypance likes this
- formerlyhammerkeys said: Always. And he’s A+ in person.
- raidenshred said: The same thing happened with my brother and I, oddly enough. I think Face/Off was the gateway film, next thing you know we’re watching Deadfall, Vampire’s Kiss and Bad Lieutenant, drinking jack and laughing our asses off.
- bearius said: I love Nic Cage! Everyone tells me I shouldn’t but he’s so endearing.
- kaz-miller said: Also, Nic Cage has the best reaction faces for gifs.
- freibiergesicht reblogged this from winteriscomingbitch and added:
- freibiergesicht likes this
- shadowpiranha said: I saw Drive Angry and it was the most hilarious movie ever. You need to watch that one!
- kaz-miller likes this
- winteriscomingbitch posted this