I hate myself sometimes…
Let us review the thought process that just led me to google image searching ‘prolapsed uterus’.
1.) Reading ONTD post about Michelle Dugger’s miscarriage.
2.) Someone mentions her uterus falling out multiple times.
3.) People are grossed out.
4.) People want to know more.
5.) People are told about prolapsed uteri.
6.) People are also told not to look up prolapsed uterus in google images.
7.) I read and process all of this.
8.) I go to google images.
9.) I type in ‘prolapsed uterus’.
10.) I am simultaneously horrified and fascinated.
11.) I close the tab.
12.) I look at my life, I look at my choices.
- mollydruwho likes this
- jellobatch reblogged this from winteriscomingbitch and added:
- shinsengummies likes this
- bridgetflames likes this
- oberstein likes this
- sosanguine likes this
- impudentstrumpet likes this
- obiwannabe likes this
- pilynator likes this
- evilbeards said: Great. Thanks. I am now fighting a ferocious battle with myself over whenever I should google this or not.
- holycrustacean likes this
- ancientrelic likes this
- mermaidmelisandre reblogged this from winteriscomingbitch and added:
- littleshebear said: You realise I’m probably going to look this up myself now, right?
- panamanianmoon likes this
- detroitwaves said: I do this every. single. time. “Don’t look up -this- in google images” automatically means I’m going to…
- winteriscomingbitch posted this